Wednesday 31 August 2011

Kitch'n'colourful








I can't get enough of Homebrand Jellybeans at the moment...they are all glossy and shiny..they even come in pale pink..and they do a bag that's entirely black jellybeans! Yum! I just wish they did one full of blue jellybeans too...then life would be complete.
I also love the girls' new mini Keep Cups (for their morning shot of hot chocolate), and the pretty combination of colours on my bench.
 Last, but not least, I love this time of year for homegrown grapefruit (though it seems I can never get enough!). The ones in the picture are not only beautiful in colour, but have the most amazing taste too..I cut them up in wedges and devour like they're oranges..dribbly but delicious!

Happy Wednesday folks!

x Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment