Monday 6 February 2012

Hello February...



February is a big month in our household, cos sweet baby Juno will turn one!  I can't really believe it was almost a year ago that Anton and I were heading off to hospital to welcome her into the world. It's hard to imagine our little family without her, she's such a ray of sunshine and spoilt rotten by the rest of us....

So, I guess Feb will be a month of party planning for me, which on the bright side means i get to plan a menu - Yay! I'm thinking of carrot cake as a birthday cake as it is essentially dairy free (don't count the icing...).

Below are some pics of other things we've been up to. I made a great Russian slice and then proceeded to eat 90% of it myself, went out for a bang-up meal with my mum and sister at 8.2 in Birkenhead, which was divine,  stayed true to my resolution to see more live music and went to the Laneway festival with some friends, went to a friends beautiful wedding, and got into the family spirit of togetherness and went for a bush walk. you can see it all in the pics below....








Happy February everyone!  Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment